Precision Correction in Digital PWM Modulators – Free Webinar
Get the best digital PWM modulator performance.
Tuesday October 1 at 12 noon PDT (3pm EDT)
Digital Modulators have precision limits that arise from the limited timer clock rate of microprocessors and digital signal processors. Possible effects on the control of the power converter includes
- Poor steady state tracking
- Limit cycle oscillation from slip-strike
- Reduced stability margins and possible instability
Get the best digital PWM modulator performance
In the webinar these topics are explained
- Timer precision
- PWM Quantization
- Variable Period Oscillator Quantization
- Precision extension as a solution to digital modulator issues
- Designing the digital modulator
The webinar will explain how to get the best performance from your digital PWM for you converter designs. Take a look at our Power Control IP Blocks
As always there will be 10 minutes of questions and answers after the webinar.