Our webinar series is back! Grab your lunch or a coffee and join us for this free webinar on the basics of digital control of power electronics.
From the comfort of your own desk you can join ELMG Digital Power for a free webinar to expand your knowledge and expertise about the advantages that digital electronics provides including:
* Re-tuning the loop for component variation such as Electrolytic capacitor freeze out at low temperatures
* Management of the non-linearity of the converter
* Self-measurement of the loop response in closed and open-loop
and learn about the three key basics of digital control of power electronics these being
1. Limited number of bits.
2. Power converter characteristics including non-linearity
3. Limited PWM timer precision
This webinar will be hosted and presented by Dr. Hamish Laird, ELMG Digital Power’s CTO and a Principal FPGA and Power Electronics Engineer. Hamish has considerable experience in the design and implementation of varied digital control systems and IP for power electronics on FPGA platforms.
The webinar on Basics of Digital Control of Power Electronics: Where to start and what is important will be held May 18, 2021, at 12 Noon PDT on Zoom.
Spaces are limited.
See you at the webinar.