On Tuesday 12thJuly, we would like to offer you the opportunity to learn about Digital Power using Xilinx Zynq SoC.
Join ELMG Digital Power (Members of the Xilinx Alliance Program) for their Free Zynq Digital Power Webinar and expand your knowledge and expertise by discovering:
- What is important in digital power, including numeric precision and latency
- How to design a compensator in the digital domain
- Why you would use a FPGA for digital power and why the Zynq SoC in particular
- Key issues in digital controllers in programmable logic, such as the serial-parallel trade-off, fixed or floating point, choosing sample rates and what precision to use
- The building blocks for digital control and ELMG’s licensable IP cores
- IIR digital filter design (a case study) along with understanding the delta operator
- Using the ARM cores in the Zynq to your full advantage.
Xilinx Zynq SoC is a great processor for digital power electronics control.
Dr. Tim King presents
The free webinar on digital power using Zynq will be hosted and presented by Dr. Tim King, ELMG Digital Power’s Principal FPGA Engineer. Tim has considerable experience the design and implementation of varied digital control systems and IP for power electronics on FPGA platforms.
This exciting opportunity is free and includes a short Q&A session with Dr. Tim King.
Dr Tim King
When and where
The webinar will be held on 12th July and is available globally in your time zone. Just choose a time that best suits you from these three options:
Spaces are limited.
July 12th 2016 – commencing at 9am London, England. 1000 (10am) Berlin Germany.
July 12th 2016 – commencing at 1pm San Francisco, 3pm Houston, 4pm New York.
July 12th 2016 – commencing at 4pm in Christchurch New Zealand, 2pm Sydney Australia, 1pm Tokyo Japan, and 9:30am New Delhi, India
If you cannot attend at the scheduled time then register now and watch the recording later.
Spaces are limited.