We recently ran our digital control course in-house for a power electronics company.
Great group of guys and this is what they said.
“Everybody enjoyed the course, and it’s given us a lot of food for thought!”
Why choose in-house course digital power electronics training?
- Keep know-how in-house.
- Minimal disruption to your team.
- Everyone gets the same exposure.
- It’s team building.
- In house means no travel and travel can be hard to get approved.
- Have the teacher all to yourself.
- Great value when you add it all up.
- Emphasis on material specifically for you.
When can we have it?
Send us an e-mail and we’ll work a time out.
Is it the same as the publicly available course?
Yes – we use
- #Teledyne #Lecroy scopes
- AP 300 analysers
- Boost coverters
- Fyfe digital power platforms
It’s run by the same team
We also do the same workshop practical experiments to reinforce the learning.
Can you tell us who had the recent in-house course?
No. It is covered by an NDA so we won’t disclose which company it was.